Before I start, HAPPY 14TH MONTHSARY BABY!!!!!
I've been neglecting this space for like few weeks. Ops, so sorry! Have been hanging out almost everyday and kept myself so busy till I've no time to even on my laptop. Even now, I'm using brother's lappy to blog. :( School's gna reopen in like 1 more weeks time, sighhhhh. FOP's next week, any RPians coming to SIT? Hehe. Some happenings these week:
Well. So it's about all!! Hehe. Anyway, rmb to visit both of my blogshops @Beaucrebox and @Enchantiste ok? For more updates from Enchantiste, follow us on @twitter.
- Managed to spent all my allowance in less than 2 weeks. -.-
- Cypher camp 3 to 6 april fucking awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. ^^
- Made lot'sa new friends.
- Became so damn fucking tanned and ugly! :(
- Met up with Cassandra for Marche session @ Somerset and shopping etc.
- Went to fetch Sh off from work on one of her working days.
- Sweet sweet session with Baby and many supper session also!
- Helped Baby applied his eyeliner, hahahahahha.
- Manicure session @ West Coast Plaza and did my Gelish. Woohooo~
- Met up with Shuhui Darling ytd @ Amk and did her Manicure while I trimmed my eyebrows.
- Marvellous Cream icecream after so long!!!
- Kbox session w Baby and Szehow.
- Black hair nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~
Etcetcetcetcetc...................................
So many overdued photos (Not organised):
Ps: Quote ' Amelia' for 10% discounts off total bill!!!(Beaucrebox)


























No comments:
Post a Comment